Delivery & Returns
14 days free return and up to 30 days for defective products.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Excellent
Quality Score: Excellent
Super Retina. Welcome to the big screen.
An all-screen design gives you a large, beautiful canvas for everything you love to do. And iPhone XS Max makes it massive, with a screen that measures 6.5 inches — our largest display ever on an iPhone.
- Custom-built OLED. The OLED panels in iPhone XS Max allow for an HDR display with the industry’s best color accuracy, true blacks, and remarkable brightness and contrast. They’re the sharpest displays, with the highest pixel density, on any Apple device.
- HDR10 and wider stereo sound. With support for Dolby Vision and HDR10 titles from iTunes, movie night comes to iPhone. Wider stereo playback makes it all sound great. And your HDR photos — even those you captured before — will have a 60 percent greater dynamic range.
Advanced Face ID.
Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay for things with a glance. It’s the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it’s even faster.
- Security made simple. Face ID reinvented the way we unlock, log in, and pay. Some of our most sophisticated technologies — the TrueDepth camera system, the Secure Enclave, and the Neural Engine — make it the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And even faster and easier to use.
- Do more with a glance. Face ID does so much more than unlock your iPhone. So you can forget about typing user names and passwords. Now all it takes is a look.
Intelligent A12 Bionic
This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do.
- A whole new level of intelligence: The A12 Bionic, with our next-generation Neural Engine, delivers incredible performance. It uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality, and more.
- Apple-designed CPU. Two performance cores tackle heavy computational tasks. And four efficiency cores take on everyday tasks. Our newest performance controller dynamically divides work across these cores, harnessing all six when a power boost is needed.
- Apple-designed GPU. A new fourth core and lossless memory compression bring big gains in graphics performance to games, video editing, and visually demanding apps.
- Apple-designed Neural Engine. Our Neural Engine is built for advanced, real-time machine learning. That means iPhone XS can recognize patterns, make predictions, and learn from experience, similar to the way you do.
Dual-camera system. Say hello to a new era of photography.
The world’s most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
- Smart HDR. Leveraging multiple technologies — like faster sensors, an enhanced ISP, and advanced algorithms — Smart HDR brings more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
- 4K video and wider stereo playback. iPhone XS Max shoots the highest‑quality video of any smartphone. With better low-light performance. Extended dynamic range in videos up to 30 fps. Stereo recording. And stereo playback with wider sound separation.
No other phone is like iPhone. Every decision that goes into iPhone makes it stand apart. From the way it’s made, to the way we build in privacy and security from the start, to the innovative ways we recycle its components.
- A new level of water resistance. The most durable glass in a smartphone, sealed and precision-fitted with the surgical-grade stainless steel band, helps create a more water-resistant enclosure — up to 2 meters for 30 minutes. iPhone XS Max even resists spills from coffee, tea, soda, and more.
- Exceptional materials. The most durable glass ever in a smartphone. A beautiful new gold finish, achieved with an atomic-level process. Precision-machined, surgical-grade stainless steel bands. And a new level of water and dust resistance.
- Wireless charging. The glass back allows iPhone XS Max to charge wirelessly. And it charges even faster than iPhone X.
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant
- Wide color gamut display
- 3D Touch display
- True-tone display
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
- First Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF
- Second Camera: 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: Yes, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Single Camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Features: HDR
- Video: Yes, 1080p@60fps
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x Vortex + 4x Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 256 GB storage
- Card Slot: No
- iOS 12
- Alert Types: Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loud Speaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Headphones: EarPods with Lightning Connector (Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter not included)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Yes, v2.0, Lightning reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging: iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5 (Safari)
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- iCloud cloud service
- Document viewer/editor
- Image viewer/editor
- Audio: MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
- Video: MP4/H.265 player
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 3174 mAh battery, Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Fast Battery Charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Talk Time: Up to 25 h (3G)
- Internet use: Up to 13 hours
- Wireless video playback: Up to 15 hours
- Wireless audio playback: Up to 65 hours
- Build: Front/Back Glass, Stainless Steel Frame
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 208 g
In the Box
- iPhone with iOS 12
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Notched Screen
- 256 GB Internal Storage
- Dual 12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera
- Hexa-core CPU, 4 GB RAM
- Li-Ion 3174 mAh Battery
- OS: iOS 12, Face ID
- SKU: AP848EL17WH4ZNAFAMZ
- Model: iPhone XS Max 256GB
- Color: Space Gray
- Product Warranty: 1 Year
- Display Size (inches): 6.5
- Display Type: Super AMOLED
- Processor Type: Quad Core
- RAM (GB): 4
- Capacity (GB): 256
- Megapixels: 12.0
- Connectivity: 4G
- Operating System: iOS
- Features: Face Unlock|FaceTime
- Size (L x W x H cm): 157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm
This product has no ratings yet.