- 5 stars(0)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
Casio EF-567SG-9 Stainless Steel Watch - Silver/Gold
Have one to sell?Sell yours Here >
- Sold by Time Shop MarketplaceSeller Score:3.7 / 5Selling on Jumia: 1 year1,000+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Cairo & Giza*
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Friday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees detailsWarrantySee more details about warranty here.1 Year
Pay cash on delivery
14 days free return
Click here for more Returns Policy and Return Timelines.
Casio is multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya,Tokyo,Japan. Its products include Watches ,calculators, mobile phones,cameras and musical instruments. Casio was founded in 1946 and they succeeded to attract a wide range.
Casio developed its first calculator in 1957, but it was not until 1974 with the release of the Casiotron that Casio entered the watch making market. The Casiotron capable of displaying dates with automatic update for long and short months, and automatic adjustment for leap years, was a good first step into the market.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Buckle
- 100-meter water resistance
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- Partial ion plated
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 11:59'59
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, stopwatch seconds), 3 dials (timekeeping second, stopwatch hours, stopwatch minutes)
- Accuracy: 20 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W
- Size of case/total weight: 50 X 45.6 X 11.6 mm/158 g