An elliptical trainer or cross-trainer (also called an X-trainer) is a
stationary exercise machine used to simulate stair climbing, walking, or
running without causing excessive pressure to the joints, hence
decreasing the risk of impact injuries. For this reason, people with
some injuries can use an elliptical to stay fit, as the low impact
affects them little.
Elliptical trainers offer a non-impact
cardiovascular workout that can vary from light to high intensity based
on the speed of the exercise and the resistance preference set by the
user.user's upper and lower body. Though elliptical trainers are
considered to be minimal-impact, they are an example of a weight-bearing
form of exercise. They can be self-powered by user-generated motion
or need to be plugged in for adjustment of motion and/or for supplying
their electronic consoles and resistance systems.
- Delivery all over Egypt
- Free Shipping to Cairo & Giza only
- Electronic screen LCD to measure time, distance and calories lost and heartbeat speed
- 4 arm (2 moving averages and 2 arm arm steadfast)
- 12 programs for weight loss.
- Screen with Graph shows the program level speed
- Measures body fat percentage
- Non-slip foot pedals
- Digital resistance electrically variable operating levels are working on the flexibility of movement
- Allocate and exercise the upper and lower body muscles.
- Burn calories faster than any other athlete device
- Designed to train more than 200 muscles
- Combines walking, running and movement oval
- Maximum weight: 180 Kg
Specifications of Eleptical Programmable Cross Trainer for Professionals - 180KG
Taiwan, Province of China