Save time and money with HP's most affordable wireless all-in-one printer to date. With a hassle-free setup and easy printing from your mobile devices, the HP DeskJet 2600 All-in-One removes the complications of your everyday printing needs.
Just what you need—right away.
Easy from the start.
- Count on easy versatility. Print, scan, and copy what you need quickly with a reliable all-in-one.
- Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
- Get started in fewer steps. Easily set up this all-in-one to print, scan, and copy with simple controls.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- Multitasking supported: No
- Print speed black: ISO: Up to 7.5 ppm, Draft: Up to 20 ppm
- Print speed color: ISO:Up to 5.5 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 14 sec, Color: As fast as 18 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 50 to 100
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi), Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Display: Icon LCD display
- Processor speed: 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
- Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor: Yes
- Wireless capability: Yes
- Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer.
- Windows Vista (32-bit only): 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8.
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
- OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.12 Sierra, 1 GB HD, Internet access
Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only)
- Win Server 2008 R2 and higher ( via the command line installer)
- OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.12 Sierra
- Mobile printing capability: Yes, Airprint
- Memory, standard: Integrated memory
- Maximum Memory: 512 M bit DDR3, 256 M bit flash
- Paper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling input, optional: Not Applicable
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray
- Paper handling output, optional: Not Applicable
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: A4, B5, A6, DL envelope
- Media sizes custom: 89 x 127 to 215 x 279 mm
- Media types: Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- Media weights, recommended: 75 g/m²
- Media weights, supported: A4: 60 to 90 g/m², HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m², HP cards: up to 200 g/m², HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Borderless printing: No
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size, maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Not Applicable
- Digital sending standard features: No
- Scan input modes: Front-panel scan
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copies, maximum: Up to 9 copies
Power and operating requirements
- Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). Input voltage: 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz) (China & India)
- Operating temperature range: 5 to 40ºC
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 425 x 304 x 149 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 424.97 x 547.7 x 248.77 mm (with Input & Output Tray/Extension extended)
- Weight: 3.42 kg
- Package weight: 4.48 kg
- HP DeskJet 2620 All-in-One Printer
- HP 803 Setup Black Original Ink Cartridge (~120 pages)
- HP 803 Setup Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Ink Caution flyer
- Power cord
- Cable included: No
- HP 803 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~120 pages)
- HP 803 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~100 pages)