Terms & Conditions
1. The Travelstart & Jumia “Win a trip to Hurghada for 2 couples” Competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of Egypt aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Travelstart Online Travel Operations (PTY) Ltd ("Travelstart", "We"), and Jumia or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entering the competition:
4. The entrant must:
a. Enter their name, email address and agree to receive promotional material from Travelstart and Jumia
b. The entrant must click the “Enter Now” button on the competition site.
c. The entrant must remain subscribed to the Travelstart and Jumia newsletters at the time of the draw to remain eligible for the prize.
d. Promotional Material can include but not be limited to email and sms communications; entrants will be able to unsubscribe from such services at any time.
5. The judge’s decision is final.
6. The winners will be contacted via email on the address used to enter the competition.
a. The winners must respond to the email within 48 hours otherwise another winner will be drawn.
b. Winner agrees to supply a photograph for publicity purposes.
c. The prizes are non-transferable for cash.
d. Failure to comply will disqualify the entrant from winning and a new winner will be picked. Entries close at 23:59 on Thursday 30 April 2014 and winners will be notified by Travelstart and Jumia by Thurday 8 May 2014.
7. By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, Travelstart reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion, or to change the number or nature of any of the prizes at any time without notice to you.
- 2 x Return flights tickets to Hurghada from Cairo
- 2 Night stay in Hurghada in a 5 star Hotel
- Two Return Economy class Tickets from Cairo to Hurghada, inclusive of Airport taxes.
- Tickets are valid for departure from Cairo. If travelling from another point within Egypt, the cost of domestic flights to one of these points would be for your own expense
- All travel has to be completed on/before 31 October 2014.
- Tickets are subject to availability in a specific booking class which may be very limited in high season travel (which include but are not limited to March/June/July/August , Christmas/New Year, Public holidays, Long Weekends and School Holidays)
- The validity period cannot be extended.
- The tickets are not transferable and need to be used by the prize winner and nominated travel partner.
- Both tickets covered by the prize must be used simultaneously for travel on the same dates and flights.
- All 'no show' or cancelled bookings/tickets will be considered used and carry no refund.
- Airline used for the prize is at the sole discretion of Travelstart.
- Prize can not be exchanged for cash.
- No frequent mileage can be accrued.
- Confirmation is subject to seat availability.
- Prize is subject to availability in specific booking classes.
- Once tickets issued date changes are not permitted.
2-night stay in Hurghada 5 star Hotel
- 2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people sharing on bed and breakfast basis only
All other costs and services must be paid for by the winner. This includes but is not limited to:
- Meals other than those stated on the voucher
- All beverages
- Any activities undertaken during the stay
- Any levies applicable in Botswana
- Any Park entries or conservation fees
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, not valid in peak periods and subject to availability at the time of the enquiry
- Terms and conditions apply
- This prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Visa costs and activities not specified, premium brand beverages, telephone calls, laundry, personal expenses and any other items not specified above. These are for the guests’ own account.
Excluded from the prize
- Additional nights Accommodation
- Visas applications and costs are the responsibility of the prize winner. (if applicable)
- All meals and drinks not specified in prize inclusions.
- All day trips/sightseeing attractions.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Domestic flights and applicable taxes for flights from any other domestic point not listed above.