Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
14 days free return (except for underwear and personal items) up to 30 days for defective products with necessity for requesting a return within 24 hours from the delivery date.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Very Poor
Quality Score: Excellent
- Step into the world of LCD printing and be impressed by the details of your models!
- Anycubic has become one of the most popular 3D printer brands in the market due to its strong research and development activities. With their business philosophy of producing simple, affordable and yet high-quality products, they appeal to amateur hobbyists as well as professional users.
- UV-LCD technolog:
- Stereo Lithography (SLA) and Digital Light Processing (DLP) are two traditional resin 3D printing technologies. In SLA, the accuracy is constant, but the speed of the operation is inversely proportional to the size of the workspace occupied by the model. In DLP, the speed of the operation is constant, but the accuracy decreases as the amount of workspace used increases. UV-LCD provides consistently high speed and precision regardless of how much of the workspace is used.
- Offline printing:
- The Anycubic Photon S has a built-in operating system for easy offline printing.
- Own slicing software:
- The self-developed slicer software Photon S is far superior in speed and operation compared to various freeware slicers.
- Improved UV module and 2K LCD screen:
- Matrix UV light in conjunction with the 2560 x 1440 2K resolution screen allows for even energy distribution and a very high degree of detail up to a few microns.
- Dual Z-axis linear rail:
- It enhances the stability of the Z-axis and reconstructs more details.
- Further highlights of the Anycubic Photon S:
- Built-in anti-aliasing smooths out the edge of the pixels, which makes the print resolution higher than it actually is
- Aluminium Build Platform to improve adhesion.
- Simple levelling.
- Double Filtration System: Internal air purification system with activated charcoal to filter bad odours and keep the air clean.
- Noiseless printing.
- Connectivity for SD card and USB port.
- Printing Technology: LCD-based Masked Stereolithography (MSLA)/LCD Shadow Masking.
- LCD: 5.2-inch 2K.
- Build Volume: 115 x 65 x 165 mm.
- Z-Layer Resolution: 10 microns.
- XY Resolution: 47 micron.
- UI: 2.8-inch Color TFT touchscreen.
- Connectivity: USB.
- Materials: Resins suitable for 405nm LCD-based printers.
- Bundled software: Photon Workshop.
- File types: STL.
- Weight: 5.9 kg.
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 400 mm.
What’s in the box
- Anycubic Photon DLP printer.
- User Manual.
- Resin 500ml bottle.
- USB Memory.
- Power Cord.
- Power Supply.
- Tool kit.
- Rubber gloves.
- FEP Film.
- SKU: AN119IP0NP8Y1NAFAMZ
- Care Label: Be sure to wear included gloves when extracting and curing finished printed products.
- Color: Black,White
- Main Material: Aluminum
- Model: Photon S
- Production Country: China
- Size (L x W x H cm): 22 x 23 x 40
This product has no ratings yet.