Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
14 days free return (except for underwear and personal items) up to 30 days for defective products with necessity for requesting a return within 24 hours from the delivery date.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Excellent
Quality Score: Excellent
- The Nano 33 BLE Sense (without headers) is Arduino’s 3.3V AI enabled board in the smallest available form factor: 45x18mm!
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is a completely new board on a well-known form factor.
- It comes with a series of embedded sensors: 9 axis inertial sensor: what makes this board ideal for wearable devices humidity, and temperature sensor: to get highly accurate measurements of the environmental conditions barometric sensor: you could make a simple weather station microphone: to capture and analyse sound in real time gesture, proximity, light color and light intensity sensor : estimate the room’s luminosity, but also whether someone is moving close to the board
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is an evolution of the traditional Arduino Nano, but featuring a lot more powerful processor, the nRF52840 from Nordic Semiconductors, a 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M4 CPU running at 64 MHz.
- This will allow you to make larger programs than with the Arduino Uno (it has 1MB of program memory, 32 times bigger), and with a lot more variables (the RAM is 128 times bigger).
- The main processor includes other amazing features like Bluetooth® pairing via NFC and ultra low power consumption modes
- SKU: AR894IP08PJ9FNAFAMZ
- Color: Blue
- Main Material: Aluminum
- Model: ABX00031
- Production Country: Italy
- Size (L x W x H cm): 48mm x 18mm
This product has no ratings yet.