Professional Document Scanner Series - AD Document Flatbed Scanner
Enhanced with innovative features, the Avision AD offers high throughput of 70 ppm and 140 ipm in a compact footprint conserving both space and budget. Unlike common sheet-fed scanners which provide only the auto document feeder and can not accommodate irregular sizes and weights of paper, the AD harmoniously combines the benefits of the fast scan rate of the ADF and the convenience of the flatbed unit to meet customer’s diverse requirements.
- Support form document up to 242 x ( 9.5 x . )
- The AD boasts a unique and innovative design in comparison with its predecessors - the ability to accommodate form document up to 242 x ( 9.5 x . ). The extended document width from standard ( in. ) to 242 mm ( 9.5 in. ) makes the AD more competitive to fit for a wider range of documents.
- Reverse Roller Enhances Feeding Reliability
- Designed with the innovative reverse roller for advanced paper separation capability, the AD delivers outstanding feeding reliability and operating productivity by effectively reducing the risk of a multi-feed or paper jam.
- A Duplex Scanner Suited for Document and Cards
- Thanks to the advanced straight paper path and image processing technology, mixed batches of documents with varies sizes and weights can be scanned, appropriately cropped, deskewed, and ready to use. Scan size accepts paper from receipts 50 x 50 mm ( 2 x 2 in. ) to business document 242 x ( 9.5 x 14 in. ). The auto document feeder is also robust enough to feed paper up to 400 g/m2 ( 110 lb. ) and embossed hard cards such as ID cards, credit cards, driver’s license, and health insurance card up to 1.25 mm in thickness.
- Automatic multiple images cropping
- In addition, the scanner comes with the convenient feature of multiple images cropping. With this feature, various sizes of documents such as photos, ID Cards, or business cards can be placed on the flatbed and the scanner is able to crop and create multiple images according to the original sizes of the documents in one single scan.
- High-Volume Daily Duty Cycle
- The scanner can be used to scan up to 11,000 pages per day through the 100-page automatic document feeder. The data indicates that this scanner is designed to scan document in any application requiring frequent document and hard card scanning.
- Powerful bundled software applications
- The AD come with TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and are bundled with a suite of powerful software applications that include Avision Button Manager , AVScan , and PaperPort. With Button Manager , you can scan to searchable PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF file format, save to folder on your computer, and scan to e-mail, image editing application, or even a cloud application such as , or Microsoft SharePoint with a press of a button. The AVScan and PaperPort are highly effective image processing and document management software that helps you streamline your task more efficiently.