Installation Fee Included in Listed Price
The company was found in 1886 by Robert BOSCH
In Stuttgart, Germany as ' Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering'
Over one hundred years later we Continue to stand by our Founder's Words.The Bosch name has always meant a guarantee of both quality and reliability and we remain committed to ensuring uncompromising performance and great design built into every single appliance we produce.
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Capacity: 7 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- B spin class
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.95 kwh full load and 1.01 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.86 kwh partial load
- Energy consumption :220 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.13 W / 2.95 W
- Water consumption 11000 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 165 min at full load 160 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 135 min partial load
- Noise level washing : 46dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:64dB (A) re 1 pW
- Noise level spinning:64dB (A) re 1 pW:
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.