- Pre-payment by Cash on Fawry , by Credit Card or by Cash on Delivery
- Pay for international delivery online and have no additional cost when you get delivered
- 14 days free returns
- Full refund if you do not get your product delivered
Generic FANTECH Pro Gaming Headset Fantech Hg15 7.1 Channel Rgb Gaming Headset(Black)
Delivery & Returns
Delivered between Sunday 23 Aug and Thursday 27 Aug. Please check exact dates in the checkout page.See more
14 days free return and up to 30 days for defective products.See more
With soft headset, this physical noise reduction microphone provides freely adjustable microphone height.
Due to stretched head beam design, it is free to adjust the angle of wear, and suitable for most head types of user.
the cover-ear effect of appropriate fit earmuffs is pretty. Owing to colorful RGB lights, the cool and perfect product is displayed!
It is easy and fast to operate, and the USB interface plug and play. It supports software programming.
Model: Hg 15
Headphone type: headset
Sensitivity: 108 (dB)
Distortion rate: 15 (%)
Frequency response range: 20k (Hz)
Impedance: 32 (ohm)
Weight: about 780 (g)
Earplugs / earmuffs material: cotton
size:Horn diameter: about 6*5 (Φmm)/0.27*0.20in
Wire length: 2.5 (m)
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Wireless Type:None
- Vocalism Principle:Dynamic
- Control Button:Yes
- Volume Control:Yes
- Active Noise-Cancellation:Yes
- Function:for Video Game,Common Headphone
- Plug Type:Line Type
- Frequency Response Range:20-20000Hz
- Line Length:2.5m
- Model Number:Hg 15
- Support Apt-x:No
- Support Memory Card:Yes
- Support APP:No
- Is wireless:No
- With Microphone:Yes
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE810EL00S5IPNAFAMZ
- Model: FigAJGAJKW04Q635
- Color: ...
- Product Warranty: N/A
- Production Country: China
- Size (L x W x H cm): 15 x 10 x 10
This product has no ratings yet.