Print quickly, efficiently, and securely with the LaserJet Pro M501dn Monochrome Laser Printerfrom HP. Able to produce 45 pages each minute and get the first print out in just 5.7 seconds, this printer will dramatically increase the productivity of your office. It also has automatic duplexing at up to 36 ipm for saving on paper. The relatively compact unit also features both a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, which supports media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14", and a standard 550-sheet input tray for working with all common paper sizes. It is easy to use as well, with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity and support for multiple mobile printing protocols. Additionally, it has a monthly duty cycle of 100,000 pages and offers a two-line backlit LCD and a numeric keypad for checking status and entering data.
- HP FastRes and ProRes technology with laser printing at up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print speeds of up to 45 ppm as well as duplex printing at up to 36 ipm.
- First print out speed of 5.7 seconds.
- Standard print languages include HP PCL 6, HP PCL5, HP PostScript Level 3 Emulation, PDF v1.7, URF, PCLM, and PWG.
- Mobile printing is possible using HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, and Mopria-certified protocols.
- This printer features a monthly duty cycle of 100,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 1500-6000 pages.
- Smart software features include N-up printing, collation, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, JetIntelligence Cartridge Technology, and built-in job storage with PIN printing.
- Printer management is possible using the UPD Printer Administrator Resource Kit, Active Directory Administrator Template for UPD, AutoUpgradeUPD, Driver Configuration Utility, Driver Deployment Utility, Managed Print Administrator, PRNCON.EXE, HPPRLOG, Migrate-ServerTools, UpdateNow, RemovePlugPlayDrivers, HP Web JetAdmin Software, HP Proxy Agent Software, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP Utility (Mac), and HP Device Toolbox.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray can work with media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- The 550-sheet input tray can accept media from 4.1 x 5.8" up to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 250 sheets.
- Works with paper (plain, EcoFFICIENT, light, midweight, intermediate, heavy, extra heavy, bond, cardstock, colored, letterhead, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, and rough), envelopes, labels, and transparencies.
- An optional 550-sheet input tray is available to increase capacity.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology helps limit power usage when the printer is not in use.
- JetIntelligence helps users get the most prints out of their toner cartridges.
- ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel, and EPEAT Silver certified.
- A 2-line backlit LCD provides current status and access to the menu while a numeric keypad will help with data entry.
- The printer uses a 1.5 GHz processor and comes with 256MB of memory.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.