1. Jojoba oil is similar in composition to the natural sebum of the scalp; it is therefore readily absorbed by the hair.
2. Jojoba oil contains a high content of monounsaturated fats that penetrate the hair follicle and strengthen hair fibers from within.
3. Vitamin E in jojoba oil increases blood flow to the scalp and therefore promotes hair growth.
4. Fatty acids in jojoba oil help to increase nutrient absorption at the hair follicles, which prevent the hair from falling.
5. Fatty acids in jojoba oil are also effective in treating dandruff and moisturize dry, brittle hair.
6. Jojoba oil has a high amount of selenium, which stimulates hair growth, and lessens hair fall and bald patches.
1. Because jojoba oil has a very high content of wax esters that are largely similar to the wax esters produced by the skin; it is readily absorbed by the skin. It is also the magical factor behind jojoba’s ageing reversing property.
2. Vitamin E in jojoba oil is an antioxidant that shields the skin from damaging factors such as free radicals and excessive exposure to direct sunlight.
3. Vitamin B complex in jojoba oil plays an important role in the improvement of healthy and glowing skin; it also unifies the skin tone and help to get rid of eczema.
4. B complex also helps reduce oil secretion from the pores and therefore prevents the formation of acne and pimples. It also helps restore skin integrity and elasticity and defeat ageing symptoms.
5. Jojoba oil increases blood circulation and the permeability of the fine blood vessels in the area where it is applied, this increases the amount of vitamins and nutrients reaching the skin.