1. Behenic acid in Oleum Lettuce oil softens and nourishes the hair follicles from the roots. It also produces thick and long lashes upon frequent use.
2. Beta-sitosterol, a phytosterol in Oleum Lettuce oil, significantly lowers hair loss, especially with men.
3. Oleic and palmatic acid deeply moisturize the hair strand starting from the follicle down to the split ends of dry rough hair.
1. The large amount of fatty acids in Oleum Lettuce oil makes it the ideal moisturizer to dry and sensitive skin and help get rid of wrinkles and crow’s feet around the eyes and mouth.
2. Oleum Lettuce oil helps relieve symptoms of eczema and dermatitis.
3. It also helps significantly in treating acne, and removing the marks and skin discoloration caused by acne.