Apple iPhone 13 Mini Single SIM with FaceTime - 512GB - (Product) Red
Delivery & Returns
Order above EGP 350 from Jumia Express items & get free shipping.
Choose your location
14 days free return (except for underwear and personal items) up to 30 days for defective products with necessity for requesting a return within 24 hours from the delivery date.See more
Our most advanced dual‑camera system ever.
Durability that’s front and center. And edge to edge.
A lightning-fast chip that leaves the competition behind.
A huge leap in battery life you’ll notice every day.
By thinking diagonally
We designed a totally new architecture and turned the lenses 45 degrees to fit in our best dual-camera system ever — with its biggest Wide camera sensor. We also made room for our sensor-shift optical image stabilization. And we equipped the Ultra Wide camera with a faster sensor.
- New Ultra Wide camera reveals more detail in the dark areas of your photos
- New Wide camera captures 47% more light for better photos and videos
- New sensor-shift optical image stabilization keeps shots steady even when you’re not
It even fits in iPhone 13 mini
iPhone went to
film school, so
you don’t have to.
Presenting Cinematic mode
Filmmakers use a technique called rack focus — shifting focus from one subject to another — to guide the audience’s attention in their movies. Now iPhone makes it easy for you to bring the same storytelling technique to your videos.
Cinematic mode automatically creates beautiful depth effects and focus transitions
Just start recording and Cinematic mode will hold focus on your subject while creating a beautiful depth-of-field effect all around them.
Cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent new subject is about to enter the scene and automatically shift focus when they do. Now you can effortlessly create videos that look and feel like the movies.
You can even adjust the depth effect after you shoot
Want to change the focus or adjust the blur after shooting wraps? No problem. iPhone lets you do it with a few taps and swipes. Even pro movie cameras can’t do that.
Cinematic mode shoots in Dolby Vision HDR
Take a great photo without lifting a finger.
OK, one finger
Night mode senses low-light scenes and automatically adjusts to take bright, clear photos with amazingly rich colors.
Portrait mode artfully blurs the background to put the focus on your subject. You can try out six creative lighting effects with a swipe.
Smart HDR 4 now recognizes up to four different people in a scene and optimizes contrast, lighting, and even skin tones for each one. So everybody looks their best.
Deep Fusion activates in mid- to low-light scenes. It analyzes multiple exposures pixel by pixel to capture the subtlest textures, patterns, and details.
The Ultra Wide camera gives you a wide field of view even when you’re right up close to what you’re shooting. So you can capture more of the scene without stepping back.
Memories are automatic slideshows created from meaningful moments in your photo library. Personalize them with your own look and feel — or even a soundtrack from your music library.
A camera with a style all your own.
Introducing Photographic Styles
Styles are smart enough to do things like boost or mute colors while keeping skin tones natural
Photographic Styles create a personal look for your photos. But unlike filters, styles selectively apply adjustments to the right areas, while preserving skin tones.
Choose Vibrant to make photos bright and vivid. Rich Contrast for darker shadows and deeper colors. Warm or Cool to accentuate golden or blue undertones. Preset, ready, go!
Just choose a style once — like Vibrant, shown here — and your photos will automatically have that look
A front camera that doesn’t take a back seat.
The TrueDepth camera system has all the latest features from the back cameras:
- Cinematic mode
- Photographic Styles
- Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Portrait mode
- Night mode selfies
- Smart HDR 4
- Deep Fusion
- and more
for a whole new stratosphere of selfies.
A15 Bionic and the TrueDepth camera also power Face ID, the most secure facial authentication
in a smartphone
2x the storage
iPhone 13 starts at 128GB for all your
photos and videos
Super Retina XDR display
Our OLED display gets 28 percent brighter, up to 800 nits, so it’s easier to see in full sunlight. And it still goes up to 1200 nits for HDR content. You’ll notice bright whites, true blacks, and every shade in between. Yet the display conserves power better than ever.
iPhone 13 features a cinema standard wide color gamut, displaying colors just as filmmakers intended. And with precise color accuracy, everything on the screen looks remarkably natural.
The Super Retina XDR display has an ultrahigh pixel density, so photos, videos, text — whatever you’re viewing — looks extra-sharp. And the display is even more expansive, thanks to a smaller TrueDepth camera area.
The lightning-fast A15 Bionic powers Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Live Text, and more. Its Secure Enclave locks down personal info like your Face ID data and contacts. And it’s more efficient, helping to deliver longer battery life.
- Up to 50% faster CPU
than the competition
- Up to 30% faster graphics
than the competition
- The only smartphone chip
faster is in iPhone 13 Pro
No one does 5G like iPhone.
The world is quickly moving to 5G. Streaming, downloading — everything happens so much faster. 5G is even fast enough for serious multiplayer gaming, sharing AR videos, and more. With Smart Data mode, iPhone will downshift automatically to save power when you don’t need all that speed.
In touch. In the moment.
iOS 15 lets you keep the conversation going while sharing movies, music, or whatever’s on your screen right in FaceTime. Stay in the zone by filtering out any notifications that aren’t relevant to the task at hand. And interact with text in images to quickly send email, make calls, get directions, and more.
Privacy is built in.
iPhone helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
Good design is good for the planet.
Our stores, offices, data centers, and operations are already carbon neutral. By 2030 our products — and your carbon footprint from using them — will be, too. This year we eliminated the plastic wrap around the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro boxes, saving 600 metric tons of plastic. And our established final assembly sites now send zero waste to landfills.
A phoneful of fun.
Stream songs, albums, and curated playlists. Catch the shows everyone is raving about. Discover exciting new games. Keep up on the news and stories you love. Find your next favorite workout. Apple services put so much at your fingertips, and Apple One bundles them all into a simple subscription.
Multiply the magic.
Everything you love about your iPhone gets even better when you use it with a Mac, iPad, or Apple Watch. It all just works together — seamlessly. Answer a call on whatever is close at hand. Take a photo on your iPhone and watch it instantly appear on your Mac. And see all your texts, all the time, on all your devices. Easy.
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66
- 5G bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 77, 78, 79 Sub6/mmWave
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Dimensions: 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 141 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type: Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size: 5.4 inches, 71.9 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~476 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- OS: iOS 15
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB 4GB RAM
- Dual: 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Dual: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"
- SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Type: Li-Ion 2438 mAh, non-removable (9.34 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- MagSafe wireless charging 15W
- Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
- Stand-by: Up to 17 h (multimedia)
- Music play: Up to 55 h
In the Box
- USB‑C to Lightning Cable
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR OLED Display
- 512 GB Internal Storage, 4 GB RAM
- 12 + 12 MP Back Camera, Dual 12 MP Front Camera
- Hexa-core CPU (2x3.22 GHz + 4xX.X GHz)
- Li-Ion 2438 mAh Battery, Wireless Charging
- OS: iOS 15, Face ID
- SKU: AP848MP03Y6UONAFAMZ
- Model: iPhone 13
- Size (L x W x H cm): 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.7 mm
- Color: (Product) Red
- Main Material: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall
This product has no ratings yet.