1 units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within the legal return period from 14 to 30 days, and if they meet the terms & conditions, For more details about return policy.See more
Our Pro camera system gets its biggest upgrade ever. With next-level hardware that captures so much more detail. Superintelligent software for new photo and filmmaking techniques. And a mind-blowingly fast chip that makes it all possible. It’ll change the way you shoot.
Macro photography comes to iPhone.
With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the new Ultra Wide camera can focus at just 2 cm — making even the smallest details seem epic. Transform a leaf into abstract art. Capture a caterpillar’s fuzz. Magnify a dewdrop. The beauty of tiny awaits.
Macro video, anyone?
Macro stills are just the beginning. You can also shoot macro videos — including slow motion and time-lapse. Prepare to be mesmerized.
iPhone 13 Pro was made for low light. The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet — and it leverages the LiDAR Scanner for Night mode portraits. Ultra Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor, and all-new autofocus. And Telephoto now has Night mode.
The Wide camera captures up to
2.2x more light
for better photos and videos
The Ultra Wide camera captures
92% more light
for better photos and videos
in any light
The new Telephoto camera features a 77 mm focal length and 3x optical zoom — great for classic portraiture or shooting clearer photos and videos from far away. For closer subjects, try Portrait mode, where you can dial in the bokeh and experiment with studio-quality lighting effects.
for closer close-ups
across the system
for more framing options than ever
Shift the focus.
Up the drama.
Now iPhone can shoot with shallow depth of field and automatically add elegant focus transitions between subjects. Cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent new subject is about to enter the frame and bring them into focus when they do, for far more creative storytelling. You have the option to change focus or adjust the level of bokeh even after capture. We can’t wait to see what you do with it.
- The only smartphone that lets you edit the depth effect after you shoot
- Shoot with the Wide, Telephoto, or TrueDepth camera in Cinematic mode
- Cinematic mode supports Dolby Vision HDR
your camera to
Photographic Styles apply your preferred Tone and Warmth settings to your photos. But unlike filters, they keep things like skies and skin tones natural. Choose an Apple-designed preset — Vibrant, Rich Contrast, Warm, or Cool — and if you want, fine-tune it even further. Set your style once to get the look you love every time.
Our advanced image pipeline renders your custom style in real time
Increase for brighter, more vivid colors. Decrease for stronger shadows and contrast.
Increase to enhance golden undertones. Decrease to bring in more blue undertones.
All in ProRes.
The first smartphone to provide an end-to-end pro workflow, allowing you to record and edit in ProRes or Dolby Vision
The high color fidelity and low compression of ProRes let you record, edit, and deliver broadcast-ready content on the go. Now you can complete a project in ProRes entirely on your iPhone. Or easily bring ProRes videos from your iPhone into Final Cut Pro on your Mac.
Tons of tech
behind every shot.
Smart HDR 4 optimizes each part of the scene.
Harnessing the machine learning power of the Neural Engine, Smart HDR 4 now makes unique adjustments for multiple people in a scene. Our software and ISP automatically refine contrast, lighting, and skin tones for each person. So everyone always looks amazing.
Deep Fusion analyzes every pixel from multiple exposures.
For mid- to low-light shots, Deep Fusion kicks in — using the Neural Engine to perform a pixel-by-pixel analysis of various exposures and fusing the best parts into your final image. It delivers extraordinary detail, bringing out even the subtlest textures in your photos.
- 77 mm focal length
- 3x optical zoom
- ƒ/2.8 aperture
- Focus Pixels
- 6-element lens
- 13 mm focal length
- ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Faster sensor
- Focus Pixels
- 6-element lens
- 26 mm focal length
- 1.9 μm pixels
- ƒ/1.5 aperture
- 100% Focus Pixels
- 7-element lens
- Sensor-shift OIS
Our three most powerful cameras ever
The TrueDepth camera system is a total Pro too, with:
- Cinematic mode
- Photographic Styles
- ProRes video recording
- Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Portrait mode
- Night mode selfies
- Smart HDR 4
- Deep Fusion
- and more
look so good.
A15 Bionic and the TrueDepth camera
also power Face ID, the most secure
facial authentication in a smartphone
Meet the 120Hz adaptive refresh
display that changes the game.
The new Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion can refresh from 10 to 120 times per second, and all kinds of frame rates in between. It intelligently ramps up when you need exceptional graphics performance, and ramps down to save power when you don’t. It even accelerates and decelerates naturally to match the speed of your finger as you scroll. You’ve never felt anything like it.
- iOS 15 is optimized for ProMotion, so the things you do every day feel phenomenally fluid
Up your game.
The display’s ability to refresh up to 120Hz — combined with the amazing graphics performance of the new 5-core GPU on A15 Bionic — makes iPhone 13 Pro perfect for power gamers.
- Up to 25% brighter outdoors for content that looks even more vivid in sunlight
- Custom OLED technology pushes the display’s incredible resolution and color right to the edge
- Up to 1200 nits peak brightness for your HDR photos and videos
- Even more display area thanks to a smaller TrueDepth camera system
- Incredible color fidelity makes all your content look true to life
- Striking contrast and resolution creates true blacks, bright whites, sharp detail, and crisp text
Pure. Pro. Power.
A15 Bionic is the world’s
fastest smartphone chip.
All-new 5‑core GPU
delivers up to 50% faster graphics performance than any other smartphone chip
Superfast Neural Engine
performs up to 15.8 trillion operations per second, enabling Cinematic mode, Smart HDR 4, and more
takes noise reduction and tone mapping to the next level
protects personal information like your Face ID data, contacts, and more
keeps things like the way you use Live Text private
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66
- 5G bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 240 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type: Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- OS: iOS 15
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB 6GB RAM
- Quad: 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec.
- Dual: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"
- SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Type: Li-Ion 4373 mAh, non-removable (16.75 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- MagSafe wireless charging 15W
- Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
- Stand-by: Up to 28 h (multimedia)
- Music play: Up to 95 h
In the Box
- USB‑C to Lightning Cable
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED Display
- 1TB Internal Storage, 6 GB RAM
- 12 + 12 + 12 + MP + 3D Lidar Scanner Back Camera, SL 3D + 12 MP Front Camera
- Hexa-core CPU (2x3.22 GHz + 4xX.X GHz)
- Li-Ion 4373 mAh Battery, Wireless Charging
- OS: iOS 15, Face ID
- SKU: AP848MP1IANF0NAFAMZ
- Model: IPhone 13 Pro Max
- Production Country: China
- Size (L x W x H cm): 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm
- Color: Silver
- Main Material: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
This product has no ratings yet.