Apple MacBook Pro 13 With Retina Display (Late 2020) - M1 Chip - 8GB RAM - 256GB SSD - 13.3-inch - Integrated GPU - MacOS - Space Grey (English Keyboard)
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
14 days free return (except for underwear and personal items) up to 30 days for defective products with necessity for requesting a return within 24 hours from the delivery date.See more
ECS Distribution Marketplace
Order Fulfillment Rate: Good
Quality Score: Good
Customer Rating: Good
All systems Pro.
The Apple M1 chip gives the 13‑inch MacBook Pro speed and power beyond belief. With up to 2.8x CPU performance. Up to 5x the graphics speed. Our most advanced Neural Engine for up to 11x faster machine learning. And up to 20 hours of battery life — the longest of any Mac ever. It’s our most popular pro notebook, taken to a whole new level.
Small chip. Giant leap.
It’s here. Our first chip designed specifically for Mac. Packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors, the Apple M1 system on a chip (SoC) integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and so much more onto a single tiny chip. With incredible performance, custom technologies, and industry-leading power efficiency,1 M1 is not just a next step for Mac — it’s another level entirely.
8-core CPU We’re on a power chip.
The M1 chip makes MacBook Pro outrageously fast and powerful. Its 8‑core CPU rips through complex workflows and heavy workloads, with up to 2.8x faster processing performance than the previous generation2 — all with unbelievable energy efficiency.
Creates beauty like a beast.
The 8-core GPU in M1 is the most advanced graphics processor we’ve ever built. Period. And it brings the world’s fastest integrated graphics in a personal computer, delivering a ridiculous 5x boost in graphics horsepower.
16-core Neural Engine. Smarts, meet speed. Machine learning (ML) brings task‑smashing speed and automation to video analysis, voice recognition, image processing, and more. And the M1 chip with 16‑core Neural Engine and full stack of technologies takes ML performance on MacBook Pro into the stratosphere.
macOS Big Sur
The power of macOS Big Sur on M1.
Developed to unlock the potential of the M1 chip, macOS Big Sur transforms Mac with major performance benefits and so much more. Powerful updates for apps. A beautiful new design. Industry-leading privacy features and best‑in‑class security. It’s our most powerful software ever — running on our most advanced hardware yet.
Speed and responsiveness
The M1 chip and macOS Big Sur work together to make the entire system snappier. MacBook Pro wakes instantly from sleep. Everyday tasks from flipping through photos to browsing Safari are faster. And your hardest-working apps all have access to the power they need.
Biggest collection of apps ever
Run powerful apps built for M1. All your existing apps work thanks to Rosetta 2. And for the first time, you can use your favorite iPhone and iPad apps directly on macOS Big Sur. Altogether you’ll have access to the biggest collection of apps ever for Mac.
Active cooling sustains blazing-fast performance.
All-day battery life
Up to 20 hours of battery life — the longest in any Mac ever.
Runs a tight chip. The M1 chip brings up to 16GB of superfast unified memory. This single pool of high‑bandwidth, low‑latency memory allows apps to share data between the CPU, GPU, and Neural Engine efficiently — so everything you do is fast and fluid.
See the better picture.
With the brilliant Retina display, images take on an incredible level of detail and realism. Text is sharp and clear. Bright LED backlighting delivers deep blacks and bright whites. P3 wide color brings even more vibrant greens and reds than sRGB. And every MacBook Pro features True Tone technology, so the white balance automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you — for a more natural viewing experience.
Camera and mics
Be seen. Be heard.
Thanks to M1, the FaceTime HD camera can now take full advantage of our latest image signal processor — improving image quality in video conferences and pulling out more details in both shadows and highlights. And whether you’re running a meeting, hosting a podcast, or connecting with friends and family, new studio-quality mics will make sure everyone hears you loud and clear.
FaceTime HD camera
Get clearer, sharper images. See more detail in shadows and highlights. And face detection uses the Neural Engine to adjust white balance and exposure for even more natural‑looking skin tones.
Say “Hello” to mics that focus on your voice instead of what’s going on around you.
Go ahead. Take the keys.
When a keyboard types like a dream and still does a whole lot more: that’s magic. With new preprogrammed shortcuts, useful features are even easier to access. Get help from Siri, switch keyboard languages, respond with the perfect emoji, find documents with Spotlight — there’s so much you can do with just a tap. And the backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low‑light settings.
The refined scissor mechanism delivers the best typing experience ever on a Mac notebook.
Force Touch trackpad
Precise control with plenty of room to swipe, pinch, or zoom.
One touch is all it takes to lock or unlock MacBook Air. Use your fingerprint to rent a movie, buy an app, or access things like secure documents or system settings without having to reenter your password. And when you shop online with Apple Pay, Touch ID fills in your shipping and billing information without sharing your card details.
- Unlock your Mac
- Use Apple Pay
- Open password-protected documents
- Make purchases on the Apple TV app
Charges, chats, streams, works, and plays well with others.
The next generation of Wi‑Fi isn’t just faster — it keeps MacBook Air going strong even as more and more devices join the network.
Thunderbolt / USB 4
Ultra‑high bandwidth meets ultra‑versatility. Thunderbolt enables data transfer, charging, and video output all through a single port — and MacBook Air has two of them.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions: 1680 by 1050, 11440 by 900, and 1024 by 640
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
- Apple M1 chip; 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores; 16-core Neural Engine (3.2 GHz Max clock speed, 5nm, L2 cache: 12 MB (performance cores); 4 MB (efficient cores))
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 256GB PCIe-based SSD
- Apple 8-core GPU
- Integrated Touch ID sensor
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
Connections and Expansion
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
- One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
- 65 (U.S.) or 66 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
- Touch ID sensor
- Touch Bar
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- macOS Big Sur
Power and Battery
- Up to 17 hours wireless web
- Up to 20 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Integrated 58.2-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.16–0.63 inch (1.56 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 pounds (1.4 kg)
In the Box
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
- Apple M1 Chip, 3.2Ghz Max GHz CPU
- 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- 13.3-inch IPS LED-Backlit Retina Display
- Apple 8-Core GPU
- Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Touch ID sensor, OS: macOS Big Sur
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- SKU: AP848CL15YMYGNAFAMZ
- Model: MYD82LL/A
- Size (L x W x H cm): N/A
Product Ratings (10)
Product Reviews (3)
Perfect as described
Great authentic product
The laptop is exactly as specified. It came sealed in its original box. The laptop’s charger and cable are as described. However the charger needs an adapter to match the plugs in egypt.