And then there was Pro.
A transformative triple‑camera system that adds tons of capability without complexity. An unprecedented leap in battery life. And a mind‑blowing chip that doubles down on machine learning and pushes the boundaries of what a smartphone can do. Welcome to the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
Super Retina XDR. A sharp contrast from everything else.
The Super Retina XDR display boasts not one but two new record levels of brightness and understands when to use them. It hits up to 800 nits when you’re out in the sun — great for shooting and making selects on the go — and up to 1200 nits when you’re viewing extreme dynamic range content. It’s like having a Pro Display XDR on your iPhone.
Pro camera system
Meet the first triple‑camera system to combine cutting‑edge technology with the legendary simplicity of iPhone. Capture up to four times more scene. Get beautiful images in drastically lower light. Shoot the highest‑quality video in a smartphone — then edit with the same tools you love for photos. You’ve never shot with anything like it.
- Expanded field of view. iPhone 11 Pro lets you zoom from the Telephoto all the way out to the new Ultra Wide camera, for an impressive 4x optical zoom range.
- Elegant, immersive interface. We leveraged the wider field of view to let you see what’s happening outside the image frame — and simply tap to capture it. And there’s almost nothing between you and your subject except a new, Pro camera font. So you’re always fully immersed in the scene.
Take portraits to new places.
The new 12MP TrueDepth camera lets you take superfun slow-motion selfie videos at 120 fps, or shoot in 4K at 60 fps. For stills, the camera now automatically zooms out when you rotate your iPhone, so you can get your whole crew in the shot. Yes, even selfies can be Pro.
A chip so advanced, even we’re trying to catch up.
We custom‑built A13 Bionic with a focus on machine learning across the entire chip — enabling experiences that simply aren’t found on any other smartphone. In fact, it’s so fast, so powerful, and so intelligent, it’s years ahead of any other chip. Which gives you an unfair advantage.
Face ID is now up to 30 percent faster.
It works from farther away. At more angles, too. And it’s still the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone.
Another hour of battery life would be great. Here’s five.
Hardware and software work together to get the most out of your battery. And thanks to fast-charge capability, you can recharge in less time.
Our most water‑resistant iPhone ever.
- IP68 rating: water resistant to a depth of 4 meters for up to 30 minutes.
- Spill resistant: for common liquids like coffee, tea, and soda.
- Dust resistant: thanks to precision‑fitted seals.
Some other good stuff
- Spatial Audio.: Creates a more immersive, theater‑like surround sound experience.
- Dolby Atmos.: Sound moves around you in 3D space — you feel like you’re inside the action.
- Wireless Charging.: Put your iPhone on any Qi-certified charger for cord-free charging.
- Fast-Charge Capable.: In a hurry? Charge up to 50% in around 30 minutes with the included 18W adapter. (sold separately).
- Faster Wi-Fi.: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) lets you download up to 38 percent faster.
- Audio Sharing.: Pair two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones to one iPhone.
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- 800 nits
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
- 1st Lens: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS
- 2nd Lens: 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 3rd Lens: 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Camera Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: Yes, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1st Lens: 12 MP, f/2.2
- 2nd Lens: TOF 3D camera
- Camera Features: HDR
- Video: Yes, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 256 GB Storage
- Card Slot: No
- Loud Speaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Digital Plus
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 1.6 Gbps DL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, v2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3969 mAh battery
- Fast Battery Charging: 18W: 50% in 30 min
- Wireless Charging: Qi wireless charging
- Build: Front/Back Glass, Stainless Steel Frame
- Dimensions: 158 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 226 g
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
In the Box
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter