- 5 stars(1)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
- Sold by Time Shop MarketplaceSeller Score:2.7 / 5Selling on Jumia: 1 year1,000+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Cairo & Giza*
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Friday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees detailsWarrantySee more details about warranty here.1 Year
Pay cash on delivery
14 days free return
Free Return within 14-days. Details below.
No returns for Lingerie & Beachwear in Women clothes
Wrong Item - to be returned within 48 hours
All items are eligible for return
Changed Mind - to be returned within 7 days
Fashion, Mobile phones, Electronics, Computing
Damaged Item - to be returned within 14 days
Fashion, Mobile phones, Electronics, Computing, Books, Food, Bulky Items, International Products
Click here for more Returns Policy and Return Times.
“Time is the only limited resource we have in life”, so we have to make use of every single moment. Watches are the key by which we can keep track of time. Casio is an amazing brand that has introduced many different collections of watches. There are the leather, rubber, silicone and plastic watches that suit all people despite the difference in age, culture and taste. Casio watches have been first released since 1975. It has been the world’s local watch, due to its amazing features and affordable prices.
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light (LCD part only)
- Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- 2 countdown timers
- Can be used during interval training that alternates between two different paces.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'05" to 99'55" (1-minute increments and 5-second increments)
- Other: Number of repeats settable from 1 to 10
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand move every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, day, 6-language day of the week indicator (English,Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 52.2 × 46.6 × 13.8 mm
- Total weight: 39.5 g