- 5 stars(0)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
2K Games mafia 3
By 2K Games
- Sold by Game Valley MarketplaceSeller Score:3.3 / 5Selling on Jumia: 2 years100+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Cairo & Giza*
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Friday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees details
Pay cash on delivery
14 days free return
Free Return within 14-days. Details below.
No returns for Lingerie & Beachwear in Women clothes
Wrong Item - to be returned within 48 hours
All items are eligible for return
Changed Mind - to be returned within 7 days
Fashion, Mobile phones, Electronics, Computing
Damaged Item - to be returned within 14 days
Fashion, Mobile phones, Electronics, Computing, Books, Food, Bulky Items, International Products
Click here for more Returns Policy and Return Times.
re-imagined 1968 New Orleans setting, you are Lincoln Clay, combat-hardened Vietnam vet and sole survivor of the city’s slaughtered black mob. Hell-bent on revenge against the Italian Mafia responsible, build a new crime family on the ashes of the old and inflict military-grade retribution any way you choose to take down your enemies and own the city
Ten featured lists were promoted.
- Ipswich Town F.C. is an English association football club founded in 1878. In 2007, the club created a hall of fame (nominated by The Rambling Man) into which a number of personnel associated with the club are inducted every year. The inaugural members, Ray Crawford, Mick Mills, Ted Phillips and John Wark, were selected in 2007 by a ballot of former Ipswich players. As of 2016, forty-six people have been inducted into the hall of fame.
- The Masters Tournament Par-3 contest (nominated by The Rambling Man) is a golf competition which precedes the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. The first Par-3 contest was held in 1960, and was won by three-time Masters champion Sam Snead. The contest takes place in a single round on a nine-hole, par-27 course in the northeast corner of Augusta National Grounds, which was designed in 1958 by George Cobb and club founder Clifford Roberts. Traditionally the golfers playing in the contest have invited family members onto the course to caddy for them, sometimes allowing them to play shots on their behalf. Numerous holes in one have been made during the history of the tournament, including nine in the 2016 tournament. No winner of the Par-3 contest has gone on to win the Masters in the same year.
- Ravichandran Ashwin (born 1986) is a Test, One Day International and Twenty20 International cricketer who represents the India national cricket team. As of December 2016, Ashwin has taken 24 five-wicket hauls in international cricket (nominated by Vensatry); he ranks joint 13th in the all-time list, and joint third among his countrymen. He is one of only 45 bowlers who have taken 15 or more five-wicket hauls at international level in their cricketing careers.
- Michael Fassbender (born 1977) is a German-Irish actor. His filmography (nominated by Cowlibob) includes thirty-two films, seven television films and thirty-six television episodes. He also voiced Logan in the 2010 video game Fable III.
- A One Day International (ODI) is a 50 over cricket match between two representative teams, each having ODI status, as determined by the International Cricket Council (ICC). As of November 2016, 50 players have represented the Kenyan national team in ODIs (nominated by Yellow Dingo), since its debut in 1996. Thomas Odoyo and Steve Tikolo have played the most ODIs for Kenya with 131 each. Tikolo has scored the most runs with 3369 for the team, while Odoyo has taken the most wickets with 141.
- Shannen Doherty (born 1971) is an American actress, producer, author, and television director. She has appeared in numerous television programs and motion pictures. (nominated by Aoba47) She has appeared in sixteen films (with currently four of them being in post-production), in forty-eight television films and numerous television episodes (being a series regular on seven television shows).
- Rajinikanth (born 1950) is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Tamil cinema. He began his film career (nominated by Kailash29792 and Vensatry) by playing antagonistic and supporting roles before graduating to a lead actor. After starring in numerous commercially successful films throughout the 1980s and 1990s, he has continued to hold a matinée idol status in the popular culture of Tamil Nadu. Writing for Slate, Grady Hendrix called him the "biggest movie star you've probably never heard of." Rajinikanth has also worked in other Indian film industries such as Bollywood, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Bengali. As of 2016, he has appeared in over 150 films.
- Maryland is a state located in the Southern United States. According to the 2010 United States Census, Maryland is the 19th most populous state with 5,773,785 inhabitants but the 9th smallest by land area spanning 9,707.24 sq mi (25,141.6 km2) of land. Maryland is divided into 23 counties and contains 157 incorporated municipalities(nominated by Mattximus) consisting of cities, towns, or villages. Incorporated municipalities cover only 4.4% of the state's land mass but are home to 26.2% of its population.
- Cardiff City F.C., a professional association football club based in Cardiff, Wales, was founded in 1899. As of the end of the 2015–16 season, the club had spent 11 seasons in the top tier of English football, 47 in the second, 22 in the third and 5 in the fourth. This list (nominated by Kosack) details their achievements in first-team competitions, and records their top goalscorer, for each completed season since their first appearance in the English football pyramid as members of the Southern Football League in 1910–11. Due to the unavailability of complete statistics, seasons prior to 1910 in the amateur Welsh leagues are not included.
- Essex is a county in the east of England. It has an area of 1,420 sq mi (3,700 km2), with a coastline of 400 mi (640 km), and a population of 1,393,600 according to the 2011 census. As of August 2016 there are forty-nine Local Nature Reserves (LNRs) in Essex (nominated by Dudley Miles). Nine are also Sites of Special Scientific Interest, three are also Scheduled Monuments and four are managed by the Essex Wildlife Trust. LNRs are designated by local authorities under the National Parks and Access to the Countryside Act 1949. The local authority must have a legal control over the site, by owning or leasing it or having an agreement with the owner. LNRs are sites which have a special local interest either biologically or geologically, and local authorities have a duty to care for them. They can apply local bye-laws to manage and protect LNRs.